Services / Clients
We offer specialist consultancy for historic buildings and sites across Wales and the West of England for private and professional clients for projects of repair, conservation and development and adaptation (including conversations and extensions). We are able to offer assistance at all stages of projects from inception through to completion and work on projects at a variety of scales (typical project values between £50K and £1million construction value).
Typical services include:
- Condition Inspections and Reports.
- Conservation Scoping Reports and Management Plans.
- Feasibility Studies and Options Appraisals (for repairs or development / adaptation).
- Measured Surveys*
- Sketch design proposals and visualisations (including hand drawings in perspective).
- Applications for Planning / Listed Building Consent / Scheduled Monument Consent, including supporting statements and Statements of Significance.
- Advice and Applications for Faculty Applications (Ecclesiastical buildings).
- Heritage Impact Assessments.
- Applications for Building Regulations.
- Technical Design, Specifications and Schedules of Works.
- Tender Administration.
- Contract Administration and Site Inspections.
- Lead Consultant Role (assisting in coordinating input from appropriate consultants, including ecologists, structural engineers, Quantity Surveyors, other specialists).
- Support for grant funding applications.
*For smaller projects we tend to undertake measured surveys ourselves, for larger and more complex projects we may advise the appointment of a specialist surveyor, and can liaise on the client’s behalf.
|The National Trust||www.nationaltrust.org.uk|
|The Landmark Trust||www.landmarktrust.org.uk|
|Churches Conservation Trust||www.visitchurches.org.uk|
|Friends of Friendless Churches||friendsoffriendlesschurches.org.uk|
|Diocese of St Davids|
|Diocese of Swansea and Brecon|